Nursing Stress

My take on nursing one day at a time

Monday, December 06, 2004

~a good day~

Today was a good day. I made an 88 on my test! I passed another test today too so now all I have left is two finals which are a week away. I am already celebrating even though I am not finished for another week.
I knew I could make good on that test. The test really wasn't that hard at all just common sense stuff. I am surprized that still some people couldn't do very good on it. I hope they end up doing okay because I know some are working really hard to try and pass. I got some Christmas shopping done today. I think I am going to go again tonight since I have a little money left. I want to find some really good stuff for little money. I know it is out there I just have to take the time to look for the deals. I don't have a lot of money for Christmas this year so I really need to find some good stuff because I want to get people things I would feel bad if I didn't. I am working on my break so that I can have more money to spend, but I don't think I can get a lot of money, and the money I do get will have to go to school too. I have faith I can find some good things. I bought my sister something really nice today for less than 5 dollars so that was good. She wants a scarf belt so I think I can find one pretty cheap. I am always shopping at the last minute. I think I do my best shopping then. How many of you are like me and wait until the last minute to do all of your shopping? I know it feels more like Christmas walking ~fighting~ through people to get to what you want. I can already feel the Christmas spirit building up just thinking about it lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home