Nursing Stress

My take on nursing one day at a time

Sunday, October 17, 2004

~woot~

So today I have cleaned allllll day go me! My house looks and smells so good. I have managed to read two out of three chapters on my test. I love relaxing all day it is so refreshing.

I have a 750 piece puzzle I want to get working on it is of dolphins with some obvious and some hidden. it is really cute I want to finish it so I can get it up on my wall. After that I have a 1000 piece puzzle in the shape of a whale! It looks so cute it is going to look great on my wall too. It has like all kinds of fishes and things from the ocean all on it but it still looks like a whale. When i get them finished I will have to take some pictures of them.

I am getting into collecting all kinds of things. So far I have all kinds of different vases which my favorite is from Target. It is blue that looks like water falling like rain on it so I am not so sure what to do with it yanno like what to put in it. I have lots of dolphin and underwater figurines and pictures/posters, I have these two elephants that are sitting all relaxed they are really cute. I have this plate that looks really cool it is like dolphins and fish underwater with a rainbow and it is held up by like this grass and coral...really cute. A favorite of mine is a glass humming bird eating from a purple flower with green leaves and the bird has purple wings. Now my latest collection is puzzles lol I just need some time to get them put together.

My latest addiction is the show What not to wear. w0w I love that show. Stacey and Clinton crack me up. If you haven't watched it you should because it is a great show especially if you love clothes lol Some of these people dress so damn crazy it is hilarious especially seeing their faces after they find out they have been taped for 2 weeks in these horrendous clothes

Well I am off do relax some more and maybe do a little reading

WOW I almost forgot yesterday I went to see the movie Raise your voice...OMG that movie was so good BUT it was soooooooooo sad. EVERYONE in the theatre was crying the whole time. It was such a moving movie they did a great job making that movie convey all the emotions. I haven't seen a movie that good in a long time and it makes me sad not many people are going to see it because it is so great. SO go see that movie you won't regret it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home