Nursing Stress

My take on nursing one day at a time

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

test results, uniforms, and bitches

I made a 92 on BOTH of my test wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I am so happy I worked for those two As. Today I feel such a relief because I have an afternoon to relax, and I have a new beginning. This past test I got behind in my 2 classes so when it came time for the tests I was really damn stressed. This time I am planning to not get that way. I want to do better this time. I don't want to have to do 10 thousand things the day before the test and stress over not knowing this stuff as good as I would want to. Not to sound like a slacker but I put in a LOT of studying whether I do it a little at a time over days or 1-2 FULL days of studying...my point is I want to get better at doing a little every day. My friends are always aggrivated well not aggrivated they just always bring it to my attention that I make around 10 points higher than them on tests. I don't like that. I work for my grades and if they worked as much as me they could have those 10 points to! Maybe I should say something to them...what do you think, should I say something???
I got my uniform this week. The sizes I tried on and ORDERED were smaller than what they sent me. I am pissed because my uniforms are at least TWO sizes too BIG ughhhhhhhhh I am pissed because they have my shoes back ordered too and didn't bother to even tell me ahead of time so that I could buy some more before those came in...bitches I don't like that company at all. Why would my uniform be so damn big when I tried on the same sizes and they are not supposed to srink any. I am afraid they are going to say something to me about it in clinicals because my top is down to my knees and you can see my boobs through the arms if I lift my arms up so that will be fucking great having patients looking at my tits when I'm working

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home