Nursing Stress

My take on nursing one day at a time

Saturday, September 11, 2004

2 more days

My first test is on Monday so that means my brain is now mush. As I am writing this my brain is telling me to slow the fuck down and sleep. Once again WHAT IN THE HELL HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?!?!?

I knew it was going to be hard but holy shit someone should have warned me on the 98154804153486405 pages to read for EACH test and the fact that they throw shit in for the hell of it as in days we are supposed to have off oh hell no they will come up with some kind of shit to make us have to be there

Even with all of the bitching I do I still like it because:
  1. This is what I have a passion for
  2. I don't want to give up
  3. I refuse to give up
  4. I won't give up
  5. It isn't supposed to be easy
  6. I have a good support team and wonderful teachers
  7. I love it
  8. I want to succeed
  9. It is not very hard it is just making me have more discipline in my life and discipline is something I need more of
  10. I am almost finished only 3 more semesters wahooooooo

I am going to do this I have faith in myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home