Nursing Stress

My take on nursing one day at a time

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

~hurting~

have I said lately how much I HATE nursing. So the first day of clinicals my instructor chews my ass for no reason I could just scream...after that day I had the worst fucking migrane and I haven't had one for THREE years I just came home and went to bed I was just so fucking pissed

I think this bitch is out to fail me and I don't give a damn anymore I am tired of dealing with her shit...I REALLY feel like just saying fuck it and telling them to kiss my ass. I think the only things that are stopping me is all of the fucking thousands of dollars I have spent in this shit and how close I am to being finished.

So today I had another test I think they just pull these questions out of their ass because they are nowhere in the books and have nothing to do with things in the books...I made ONE point above passing and I studied for FUCKING HOURS UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I COULD FUCKING SCREAM I HATEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SHIT

I just have so much hate in me and I haven't had a hate like this before every time I start to think it is getting better something else will happen and I will just hate it more

Why does it have to be this hard???

Why do they make things so difficult???

Why are they such BITCHES about things????????

ugh December is a long time away I hope I can make it through this hell they are putting us through

this post doesn't show how I feel inside I think I am starting to get depressed over this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home