Nursing Stress

My take on nursing one day at a time

Saturday, September 25, 2004

~confused~

I am confused. I don't know what to do. Today I am really discusted with nursing all together. I don't think I like it. Well honestly I know I don't like it but I try so hard to like it just because I don't know what else to do. I know that everyone I know expects me to become a nurse. I want to be happy I just don't know what to do. I don't like conforming to everything so far I have had to remove my earrings which were not unprofessional because I didn't have anything wild. I have had to cut my hair short which I haven't done for years. I don't want a profession where I have to change everything about myself, worry constantly if I am going to look at someone wrong or say something wrong to where I get fired, sued, or my nursing license taken away because people are sue happy and nursing students are constantly watched as if people are waiting on us to screw up just to tell us to fuck off. I think it makes their day to see us go through hell and damnit I would love to tell them to kiss my ass because they are NOT better than me. I need some help. Are these feelings normal? Am I just being a normal 2o year old having trouble changing myself for a profession? I don't know what to do I am unhappy with this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home