Nursing Stress

My take on nursing one day at a time

Friday, October 15, 2004

~so its not supposed to be easy~

So I wonder why I thought it would be easy to become a nurse. I mean I am working with someone's life WHY would it be easy...So this is what I have learned in the past week...

1. It isn't supposed to be easy
2. It takes HARD work and dedication that I sometimes lack
3. I need to think like a professi0nal not like the 20 year old that I am
4. It IS going to be FRUSTRATING
5. Perfection isn't always a must
6. Take one day at a time WITH some time for studying
7. Think positive or it is just going to be hell
8. I learned to iron wahooo
9. Studying sometimes can't help get an A on the hardest test EVER
10. If you know just enough to be confused it is a bad thing....shame on me

This week I had my second clinical...my previst went soooooooo wonderful and the clinical did too wahoooooooo

On tuesday I made one point above passing on my test. I was so frustrated after that but on thursday when I had a good clinical day I was happy

I have a lot of work to do so I need to stay motivated I hope I can do it :)

I have two days off wahoooooooooooooooooooo



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home