Nursing Stress

My take on nursing one day at a time

Sunday, December 05, 2004

~Countdown begins~

So the Wonderful End Of Semester Countdown begins NOW....
ONLY FOUR MORE DAYS
What do you get to do after screwing off all weekend not doing what you should....having to study all day for a major test wahoooo that is just what I wanted to do today! So yea I have good grades and this is the last test...I know this stuff....no biggie...I don't have to study....yea those were the things I told myself to be okay with screwing off all weekend...My thoughts now....oh well who cares its the last test :)

I have had a great weekend so I really don't care about this test...
I saw two movies this weekend....Christmas with the Kranks very good movie go see it...Sponge Bob was ok but not so much my favorite but it was still good

is time for me to go study for this test I am going to do so good on :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home