Nursing Stress

My take on nursing one day at a time

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

~Where did January go???~

It seems like time is flying by so fast. The first test of the semester was yesterday....I made a 90! Great way to start things out. I finished psyc clinicals up for good last week. It went by with no surprizes other than a few patients being able to trick the staff a few times. Strange how the staff can see these people for three days straight and still not figure out these few are actually patients and not doctors!!! Yes, they did mistake patients for doctors TWICE. Good times, Im just glad it wasn't my butt on the line for that although it was quite amusing :)
I have been trying to get motivated to study and get some work done all day but its now almost three and I haven't even started. Some days I just can't get motivated enough to focus on doing class work.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Nurse2B said…

    Good job on the 90!!
    Tells you something about the doctors if patients are so easily mistaken for them ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home