Nursing Stress

My take on nursing one day at a time

Monday, December 26, 2005

~Christmas~

I hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful. I had a great time. My weekend was filled with passing out gifts and dinner parties. Sunday was spent surrounded with family just how it should be. I think I have gained 20 pounds so Im going to be avoiding the scale for a few days :) I'm having a great time on my break except for my one little mishap but that is over and done with so no worries over that anymore. I have put in so many hours at work its been nothing close to a break, but a break from class and tests is plenty worth it. I would rather put in these hours with my job than to go back to class any sooner. Im dreading the 9th. Im not ready to go back yet but the sooner we go back the sooner its over for good :) I can't believe this is the very last semester!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home