Nursing Stress

My take on nursing one day at a time

Thursday, December 01, 2005

~sleep deprived~

I haven't had any sleep in two weeks. I guess it is to be expected at the end of the semester, and I should know that by now. Between work and school I am beat. When I do sleep at night I am back to the point of dreaming about nursing every. single. night. Dreaming about school doesn't do any good for getting rest during the sleeping hours. I wake up and feel like I haven't slept any. Its down to the last two weeks. Today I had the very last clinical for the semester wahooo...ok short celebration over back to whats coming up...next week class two days and two test one on a Friday so technically class on three days...then the next week two finals...I am ready for it to be over and to top it all off I can't get in the mood to study!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home