Nursing Stress

My take on nursing one day at a time

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

~Merry Christmas to you too~

Why is it a few days before Christmas my personal life falls all to hell. Its been falling to hell since the beginning of December I could see it coming. The thing I learned is that when someone hurts you to the point you have to go you can't look at them much less talk to them its time to end it. I just wish it didn't have to end like this. Im not one to let go so easy but I have been hurt so much I could care less if I speak to this person for a very very long time. Some people just don't deserve someone like me in their life if they are going to take advantage and not care about me. I hate fucking selfish people those that think they have never done anything wrong a day in their life. Its taken me my entire life but tonight I know I am better and your a damn fool if you think Im going to take it anymore. Im finished being the good one in relationships holding it together when the other acts like they could care less about it. I'm tired of being so nice and getting treated like complete shit in return.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Nurse2B said…

    Wow. Sounds like you are having a difficult time. Hang in there, I hope things get better soon. Take care and hope your Holiday is going well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home