Nursing Stress

My take on nursing one day at a time

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

~its over~

So this is usually the time when I'm all happy and excited. Well lets just say my grade dropped 10 points from my A in TWO weeks. wtf happened...I wish I knew. It totally sucks knowing the material enough I could teach the class and then getting to the test and being like wtf did she just come up with this out of nowhere??? The last test and the final was like one big game of any minny miny moe...seriously I think I could have done better if I would have closed my eyes and just pointed out an answer. I had a 92 going into the last test and when I failed that test I got pissed but I decided I would study that much harder and do better on the final to bring my grade up. Well that didn't work out so well I made a few points above passing on the final but lets look on the bright side I passed both classes with two high Bs and
ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home