Nursing Stress

My take on nursing one day at a time

Monday, March 06, 2006

~Spring Break~

I'm not sure why its considered having a break when that's always the busiest time as far as classwork is concerned. Having two tests the first few days after the break doesn't make it much of a break especially when there are three other big projects due the Monday we go back. I have taken a much needed break. I don't plan to start to work on all the work until at least Wednesday. The patient I was freaking out over was a breeze. I'm not sure why I freak out over some things when I am fully capable of handling without a problem because like I said in the previous post it really wasn't anything new to me. Anxiety has definitely been a problem throughout nursing school. I don't know too many people in my class who don't take things for it, but I haven't been able to bring myself to take anything for it. I would much rather just try to adapt the best I can instead of relying on a drug that I don't feel I personally need because its not a chronic problem for me as it is for others.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Marisapan said…

    What program are you in? I'm at GSU - as a T2 if you know what that means?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home