Nursing Stress

My take on nursing one day at a time

Thursday, March 02, 2006

~insomnia~

Ok so I can't sleep. I am scared out of my mind. Tomorrow I have a rather difficult patient and it scares me to death. I feel really intimidated right now. I don't really know why either. The patient is totally dependent which I can handle fine that is nothing new to me. They have a trach with a high amt of oxygen and the trach is nothing new to me either. The only new thing about this patient to me is the oxygen with the trach and a PEG. I don't know why I am so scared but I could throw up right about now and I can't sleep at all. This part of nursing school is so miserable. I HATE this feeling and I have had it many times. I seriouslt think I am going to lose my dinner ughhhhhhh I hate this

1 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger HypnoKitten said…

    I added you to the blogroll at Mediblogopathy. Feel free to grab a NurseBlogs logo badge if you like.

    -HK
    http://mediblogopathy.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home