Nursing Stress

My take on nursing one day at a time

Sunday, March 20, 2005

~Sunday~

Today is Sunday. I have studied all day today. I ate very healthy today too. I had some rice and fresh raw brocolli for lunch. I had a orange sherbert with cream ice cream for snack that is 4 grams of fat and 120 calories. For dinner I had a bowl of cocoa pebbles. I resisted steak, french fries, and fried okra. I am taking my body back one day at a time. I have done crunches and push ups tonight along with some leg stretches and squats. I am doing pretty good I am hoping to reach my goal and hopefully lose 5 pounds this week. I know it sounds like a lot but I have cut back on my eating A LOT. I only eat healthy things. I am starting to get a little burned out but I am going to try and go grocery shopping tomorrow or tuesday to possible get some watermelon or something that will pump up my spirits again. I am not going to quit I have come too far to even think about that. I don't want to EVER get back to 221 pounds again. I took some photos of my face tonight and I was totally surprized I don't even look the same anymore I can totally see the change in my face. I want to be under 200 pounds in two weeks. If I work hard I can do it or come pretty dame close! Wish me luck

2 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger HypnoKitten said…

    Are you going to past more, or have you dropped the blog? I'm a nursing student graduating this June and thought your blog might be about nursing. Check out my blog at http://mediblogopathy/blogspot.com if you like. Post a bit more - it grows on you! ;)

     
  • At 2:15 AM, Blogger HypnoKitten said…

    Sorry, thats http://mediblogopathy.blogspot.com I'm horrible at remembering if it's a dash or a period. ack!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home